San Cirano
Location: Villa Celina
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B14/09/2019San Cirano - Manuel Belgrano26-24
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B07/09/2019Don Bosco - San Cirano5-54
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B31/08/2019San Cirano - San Patricio27-26
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B24/08/2019San Cirano - Hurling30-21
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B10/08/2019Monte Grande - San Cirano28-34
Fixtures
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B21/09/2019San Andres - San Cirano
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B12/10/2019San Cirano - Ciudad de Buenos Aires
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B19/10/2019Liceo Naval - San Cirano
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B26/10/2019San Cirano - Universitario La Plata
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B02/11/2019Curupaytì - San Cirano
Nacional de Clubes 10
2019Competition not yet finished in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B
2018Sixth in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B
2017Defeated in Playout in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A and Fourth in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B
2016Seventh in Zona Reubicacion - Group B in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (relegated to URBA - 1° Division B)
2015Defeated in Semifinals Reubicacion final phase in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Winner in Group B in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II (promoted to Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I)
2014Fifteenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (relegated to Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II) and Fourth in Zona A in Argentina - Copa Buenos Aires
2013Seventh in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2012Eleventh in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2011Third in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Winner in Group A in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II (promoted to Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I)
2010Defeated in Round of 16 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2009Thirteenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (relegated to Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II)
2008Fourteenth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2007Twelfth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2006Eleventh in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2005Fourth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2004Fifth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2003Fourteenth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2002Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes B and Eleventh in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes B 2002)
2001Defeated in Round of 16 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Seventh in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2001)
2000Fourth in Zona Campeonato - Group E in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
1999Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Third in Zona Campeonato - Group F in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 1999)
1998Winner in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Third in Zona Campeonato - Group E in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 1998)
1997Eleventh in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Primera Division
1993Defeated in Round of 16 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and ??? in Argentina - Primera Division (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 1993)
1992Eleventh in Argentina - Primera Division
1991Fifth in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division and Third in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1990Sixth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1989Winner in Reubicacion de Segunda Division in Argentina - Segunda Division
1988Twelfth in Argentina - Primera Division (relegated to Segunda Division)
1987Sixth in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division
1986Seventh in Argentina - Primera Division
1985Third in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division
1984Seventh in Argentina - Primera Division
1983Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division
1982Ninth in Argentina - Primera Division
1981Tenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1980Winner in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1979Tenth in Argentina - Segunda Division and Fifth in Poule B in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1978Sixth in Zona A in Argentina - Primera Division and Third in Zona B in Argentina - Segunda Division
1977Sixth in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior (relegated to Segunda Division) and Winner in Final Final phase - B in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1976Fifth in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior
1975Sixth in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior
1974Winner in Argentina - Division de Ascenso (promoted to Division Superior)
1973??? in Argentina - Lower Leagues (promoted to Division de Ascenso)