Olivos R.C.
Location: Munro
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A02/11/2019Mariano Moreno - Olivos R.C.11-8
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A26/10/2019Olivos R.C. - Champagnat20-17
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A19/10/2019S.I.T.A.S. - Olivos R.C.10-50
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A15/10/2019Olivos R.C. - San Martin38-15
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A21/09/2019Los Tilos - Olivos R.C.33-25
Fixtures
Argentina - URBA - Top 1216/11/2019C.U.B.A. - Olivos R.C.
Nacional de Clubes B 10
URBA - Top 12 12
Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo I 10
Argentina - Torneo de Eliminacion 21
2019Playout playing in Argentina - URBA - Top 12 and Third in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A
2018Fourth in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A
2017Winner in Playout in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A and Third in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B (promoted to URBA - 1° Division A)
2016Seventh in Zona Reubicacion - Group A in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (relegated to URBA - 1° Division B)
2015Fourth in Zona Reubicacion - Group A in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2014Fifth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Fifth in Zona A in Argentina - Copa Buenos Aires
2013Tenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2012Tenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2011Thirteenth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2010Ninth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2009Fifth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2008Winner in Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo I
2007Eleventh in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2006Eighth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2005Twelfth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2004Fourteenth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2003Tenth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2002Defeated in Round of 16 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Fifth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2002)
2001Defeated in Round of 16 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Ninth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2001)
2000Winner in Zona Reubicacion - Group G in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
1999Sixth in Zona Campeonato - Group E in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
1998Defeated in Round of 32 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Fifth in Zona Campeonato - Group E in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 1998)
1997Defeated in Round of 64 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Seventh in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Primera Division (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 1997)
1996Tenth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Primera Division
1995Defeated in Round of 16 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and ??? in Argentina - Primera Division (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 1995)
1994Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and ??? in Argentina - Primera Division (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 1994)
1993Winner in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes B and ??? in Argentina - Primera Division (qualified for Nacional de Clubes B 1993)
1992Fourth in Argentina - Primera Division
1991Sixth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Primera Division
1990Sixth in Argentina - Primera Division
1989Fourth in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division
1988Fourth in Argentina - Primera Division
1987Fifth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Primera Division
1986Sixth in Argentina - Primera Division
1985Winner in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division
1984Winner in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1983Fourth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1982Fifth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1981Winner in Final in Argentina - Segunda Division
1980Eighth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1979??? in Argentina - Lower Leagues (promoted to Segunda Division)
1978Fourth in Zona B in Argentina - Segunda Division (relegated to Lower Leagues)
1977Sixth in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior (relegated to Segunda Division) and Third in Poule C in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1976Winner in Argentina - Division de Ascenso (promoted to Division Superior)
1975Fifth in Argentina - Division de Ascenso
1974Fifth in Argentina - Division de Ascenso
1973Sixth in Argentina - Division de Ascenso
1972Defeated in Relegation tie break in Argentina - Division Superior (relegated to Division de Ascenso)
1971Fourth in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior
1970Fourth in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior and Second in Group B in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1969Fourth in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Division Superior) and Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1968??? in Argentina - Lower Leagues (promoted to Segunda Division)
1967Eleventh in Argentina - Segunda Division (relegated to Lower Leagues)
1966Sixth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1965Ninth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1964Eleventh in Argentina - Primera Division (relegated to Segunda Division)
1963Winner in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1962Sixth in Grupo Perdedores in Argentina - Primera Division (relegated to Segunda Division)
1961Fifth in Grupo Perdedores in Argentina - Primera Division
1960Second in Grupo Perdedores in Argentina - Primera Division
1959Sixth in Argentina - Primera Division
1958Eighth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Primera Division
1957Seventh in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Primera Division
1956Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division
1955Fifth in Argentina - Primera Division
1954Third in Argentina - Primera Division
1953Second in Argentina - Primera Division
1952Ninth in Argentina - Primera Division
1951??? in Argentina - Primera Division
1950Third in Argentina - Primera Division
1949Eleventh in Argentina - Primera Division
1948Ninth in Argentina - Primera Division
1947Tenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1946Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division
1945Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division and Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Torneo de Eliminacion
1944Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division and Finalist in Argentina - Torneo de Eliminacion
1943Fifth in Argentina - Primera Division
1942Sixth in Argentina - Primera Division and Winner in Argentina - Torneo de Eliminacion
1941Fifth in Argentina - Primera Division
1940Winner in Argentina - Torneo de Invitacion
1939Sixth in Argentina - Torneo de Invitacion and Winner in Argentina - Torneo de Eliminacion
1938Second in Argentina - Torneo de Invitacion
1937Fourth in Argentina - Torneo de Invitacion and Seventh in Poule B in Argentina - Segunda Division
1936??? in Argentina - Primera Division
1935Third in Argentina - Primera Division
1934Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division
1933 in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1932Second in Poule A in Argentina - Segunda Division
1931Fifth in Poule A in Argentina - Segunda Division