Atletico del Rosario
Even being a Rosario team, it is part of URBA.
Location: Rosario
Argentina - URBA - Top 1214/09/2019La Plata R.C. - Atletico del Rosario47-12
Argentina - URBA - Top 1207/09/2019Atletico del Rosario - Belgrano A.C.10-47
Argentina - URBA - Top 1231/08/2019Newman - Atletico del Rosario75-15
Argentina - URBA - Top 1224/08/2019Atletico del Rosario - Pucarà32-45
Argentina - URBA - Top 1210/08/2019Hindú - Atletico del Rosario32-31
Nacional de Clubes B 10
URBA - Top 12 52
Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo I 02
2019Twelfth in Argentina - URBA - Top 12
2018Second in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A (promoted to URBA - Top 12)
2017Winner in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes B and Twelfth in Argentina - URBA - Top 12 (relegated to URBA - 1° Division A)
2016Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Twelfth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes B 2017)
2015Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2016)
2014Defeated in Final Nacional de Clubes repechage in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Second in Zona C in Argentina - Copa Buenos Aires
2013Eighth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2012Thirteenth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2011Eighth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2010Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2009Fifth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2008Fifth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2007Second in Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo I
2006Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Tenth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2005Seventh in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2006)
2004Second in Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo I
2003Twelfth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2002Defeated in Round of 16 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes B and Tenth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes B 2002)
2001Defeated in Round of 16 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Eighth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2001)
2000Winner in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
1999Defeated in Round of 16 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Finalist in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 1999)
1998Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 1998)
1997Defeated in Round of 16 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Third in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Primera Division (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 1997)
1996Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Winner in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Primera Division (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 1996)
1995Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and ??? in Argentina - Primera Division (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 1995)
1992Winner in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1991Twelfth in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division (relegated to Segunda Division)
1990Tenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1989Fourth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Primera Division
1988Sixth in Argentina - Primera Division
1987Winner in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division
1986Winner in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1985??? in Argentina - Lower Leagues (promoted to Segunda Division) and Second in Reubicacion de Segunda Division in Argentina - Segunda Division
1977Defeated in Semifinals Final phase - B in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1973Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Campeonato Argentino de Clubes
1955Winner in Playout in Argentina - Primera Division (it left the Buenos Aires championship)
1954Fourteenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1953Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division
1952Tenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1951??? in Argentina - Primera Division
1944Fifth in Argentina - Segunda Division (it left the Buenos Aires championship)
1943Tenth in Argentina - Primera Division (relegated to Segunda Division)
1942Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division
1941Sixth in Argentina - Primera Division
1940Third in Argentina - Torneo de Invitacion
1939Eighth in Argentina - Torneo de Invitacion
1938Fifth in Argentina - Torneo de Invitacion
1937Second in Argentina - Torneo de Invitacion
1936??? in Argentina - Primera Division
1935Winner in Argentina - Primera Division
1934Seventh in Argentina - Primera Division
1906Winner in Argentina - Primera Division
1905Winner in Argentina - Primera Division