San Fernando
Location: San Fernando
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A14/09/2019San Fernando - S.I.T.A.S.14-37
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A07/09/2019Los Tilos - San Fernando41-12
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A24/08/2019San Fernando - Olivos R.C.13-45
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A10/08/2019San Carlos - San Fernando38-20
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A03/08/2019San Fernando - San Albano20-33
Fixtures
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A31/08/2019San Fernando - Lomas
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A21/09/2019Mariano Moreno - San Fernando
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A12/10/2019San Fernando - Pueyrredon
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A19/10/2019Deportiva Francesa - San Fernando
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A26/10/2019San Fernando - Banco Nacion
Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo I 10
Argentina - Torneo Extra 10
2019Competition not yet finished in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A
2018Winner in Playout in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A and Fourth in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B (promoted to URBA - 1° Division A)
2017Seventh in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B
2016Thirteenth in Zona Reubicacion - Group A in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Third in Group A in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II (relegated to URBA - 1° Division B)
2015Eleventh in Zona Reubicacion - Group B in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Seventh in Group A in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2014Ninth in Reubicacion Zona E in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2013Defeated in Round of 16 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2012Defeated in Round of 16 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2011Tenth in Reubicacion Zona D in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2010Sixteenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (relegated to Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II)
2009Fourteenth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2008Sixth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2007Sixth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2006Fourth in Zona 3 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Tenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2005Eighth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2006)
2004Tenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2003Thirteenth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2002Winner in Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo I
2001Tenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2000Fourth in Zona Reubicacion - Group G in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
1991Defeated in Relegation tie break in Argentina - Segunda Division (relegated to Lower Leagues)
1990Eleventh in Argentina - Segunda Division
1989Fourth in Reubicacion de Segunda Division in Argentina - Segunda Division
1988Tenth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1987Fourth in Reubicacion de Segunda Division in Argentina - Segunda Division
1986Tenth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1985Ninth in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division and Fourth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1984Ninth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1983Sixth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1982Tenth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1981??? in Argentina - Lower Leagues (promoted to Segunda Division) and Winner in Playout in Argentina - Segunda Division
1979Twelfth in Argentina - Segunda Division (relegated to Lower Leagues) and Winner in Poule D in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1978Third in Zona B in Argentina - Segunda Division
1977Eighth in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior (relegated to Segunda Division) and Fourth in Poule E in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1976Fifth in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior
1975Third in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior
1974Eighth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Division Superior
1973Fourth in Poule A in Argentina - Campeonato Argentino de Clubes and Seventh in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Division Superior
1972Sixth in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior
1971Eighth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Division Superior
1970Third in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Division Superior and Third in Group C in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1969Seventh in Argentina - Primera Division and Winner in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1968Seventh in Argentina - Primera Division and Fourth in Group 3 in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1967Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division
1966Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division
1965Eleventh in Argentina - Primera Division
1964Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division
1963Winner in Relegation tie break in Argentina - Primera Division
1962Fourth in Grupo Perdedores in Argentina - Primera Division
1961Second in Grupo Perdedores in Argentina - Primera Division
1960Winner in Grupo Perdedores in Argentina - Primera Division
1959Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division
1958Fifth in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Primera Division
1957Winner in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1956Fifth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1955Fourth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1954Sixth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1953Fifth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1952Fourth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1950Fourth in Zona Ascenso in Argentina - Segunda Division
1949Eleventh in Argentina - Segunda Division
1948??? in Argentina - Lower Leagues (promoted to Segunda Division)
1940Eighth in Poule A in Argentina - Segunda Division
1939Seventh in Group 2 in Argentina - Segunda Division
1938Sixth in Poule B in Argentina - Segunda Division
1937Fifth in Poule A in Argentina - Segunda Division
1934Third in Poule B in Argentina - Segunda Division