Champagnat
Location: General Pacheco
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A02/11/2019Champagnat - San Albano56-20
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A26/10/2019Olivos R.C. - Champagnat20-17
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A19/10/2019San Martin - Champagnat24-29
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A14/10/2019Champagnat - Buenos Aires C. & R.19-23
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A21/09/2019Banco Nacion - Champagnat38-48
2019Fourth in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A
2018Winner in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B (promoted to URBA - 1° Division A)
2017Thirteenth in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A (relegated to URBA - 1° Division B)
2016Sixth in Zona Reubicacion - Group B in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Second in Group A in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2015Ninth in Zona Reubicacion - Group A in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Third in Group B in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2014Defeated in Round of 16 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2013Twelfth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (relegated to Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II)
2012Third in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2011Twelfth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2010Thirteenth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2009Seventh in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2008Ninth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2007Fourth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2006Seventh in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2005Fourth in Zona 5 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Fifth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2004Fourth in Zona 4 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Sixth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2005)
2003Eleventh in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2002Fourteenth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2001Eleventh in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2000Sixth in Zona Campeonato - Group E in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
1998Eighth in Zona Campeonato - Group F in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
1997Seventeenth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Primera Division
1992??? in Argentina - Segunda Division
1991Eleventh in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division and Sixth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1990Fifth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1989Tenth in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division and Sixth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1988Fifth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1987Second in Reubicacion de Segunda Division in Argentina - Segunda Division
1986Seventh in Argentina - Segunda Division
1985Eighth in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division and Third in Argentina - Segunda Division
1984Twelfth in Argentina - Primera Division (relegated to Segunda Division)
1983Winner in Playout in Argentina - Primera Division
1982Winner in Playout in Argentina - Primera Division and Defeated in Final in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1981Twelfth in Argentina - Primera Division (relegated to Segunda Division)
1980Winner in Playout in Argentina - Primera Division
1979Winner in Playout in Argentina - Primera Division
1978Third in Zona B in Argentina - Primera Division
1977Winner in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior and Defeated in Semifinals Final phase - B in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1976Fourth in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior
1975Fourth in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior
1974Second in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior
1973Fourth in Poule B in Argentina - Campeonato Argentino de Clubes and Winner in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior
1972Winner in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior
1971Sixth in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior
1970Second in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior and Fifth in Group A in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1969Seventh in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Division Superior) and Fourth in Group 2 in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1968Fourth in Argentina - Segunda Division and Second in Group 1 in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1967Seventh in Argentina - Segunda Division
1966Eighth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1965Second in Argentina - Segunda Division
1964Second in Argentina - Segunda Division
1963Sixth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1962Third in Argentina - Segunda Division
1961Second in Argentina - Segunda Division
1960Fifth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1959Fourth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1958??? in Argentina - Lower Leagues (promoted to Segunda Division)