Curupaytì
Location: Hurlingham
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B02/11/2019Curupaytì - San Cirano38-24
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B26/10/2019Monte Grande - Curupaytì12-36
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B19/10/2019Curupaytì - C.U.Q.62-14
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B14/10/2019Los Matreros - Curupaytì20-26
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B21/09/2019Curupaytì - Liceo Militar35-20
Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo II 20
2019Second in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B (promoted to URBA - 1° Division A)
2018Thirteenth in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A (relegated to URBA - 1° Division B)
2017Seventh in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A
2016Defeated in Semifinals Reubicacion final phase in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (relegated to URBA - 1° Division A)
2015Sixth in Zona Reubicacion - Group A in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Third in Group A in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II (promoted to Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I)
2014Winner in Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo II
2013Sixteenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Winner in Group B in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2012Thirteenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (relegated to Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II)
2011Eighth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Third in Group B in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II (promoted to Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I)
2010Winner in Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo II
2009Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2008Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2007Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2006Fifteenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Third in Group B in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2005Twelfth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Winner in Group B in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2004Fifteenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Third in Group A in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2003Fourth in Reubicacion Zona D in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2002Fifteenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Second in Group A in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2001Third in Reubicacion Zona E in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2000Eighth in Zona Reubicacion - Group G in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
1991Ninth in Reubicacion de Segunda Division in Argentina - Segunda Division (relegated to Lower Leagues)
1990Ninth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1989Sixth in Reubicacion de Segunda Division in Argentina - Segunda Division
1988Seventh in Argentina - Segunda Division
1987??? in Argentina - Lower Leagues (promoted to Segunda Division) and Fifth in Reubicacion de Segunda Division in Argentina - Segunda Division
1985Seventh in Reubicacion de Segunda Division in Argentina - Segunda Division
1983Twelfth in Argentina - Segunda Division (relegated to Lower Leagues)
1982Defeated in Playout in Argentina - Primera Division (relegated to Segunda Division)
1981Winner in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1980Third in Argentina - Segunda Division
1979Ninth in Argentina - Segunda Division and Winner in Poule C in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1978Fifth in Zona A in Argentina - Primera Division (relegated to Segunda Division)
1977Fourth in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior and Fourth in Poule D in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1976Sixth in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior
1975Winner in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior
1974Fifth in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior
1973Sixth in Poule B in Argentina - Campeonato Argentino de Clubes and Eighth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Division Superior
1972Fourth in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior
1971Second in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior
1970Third in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior and Sixth in Group B in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1969Second in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Division Superior) and Fifth in Group 3 in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1968Sixth in Argentina - Segunda Division and Second in Group 3 in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1967??? in Argentina - Lower Leagues (promoted to Segunda Division)
1966Eleventh in Argentina - Segunda Division (relegated to Lower Leagues)
1965Seventh in Argentina - Segunda Division
1964Tenth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1963Seventh in Argentina - Segunda Division
1962Seventh in Argentina - Segunda Division
1961Ninth in Grupo Perdedores in Argentina - Primera Division (relegated to Segunda Division)
1960Tenth in Grupo Perdedores in Argentina - Primera Division
1959Tenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1958Third in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Primera Division
1957Fifth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Primera Division
1956Twelfth in Argentina - Primera Division
1955Thirteenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1954Ninth in Argentina - Primera Division
1953Fourteenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1952Thirteenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1951??? in Argentina - Primera Division
1950Eleventh in Argentina - Primera Division
1949Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division
1948Twelfth in Argentina - Primera Division
1947??? in Argentina - Primera Division
1946Ninth in Argentina - Primera Division
1945Winner in Playout in Argentina - Primera Division
1944Winner in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1943Third in Argentina - Segunda Division
1942Seventh in Argentina - Segunda Division
1941Defeated in Final in Argentina - Segunda Division
1940Winner in Final in Argentina - Segunda Division
1939Fourth in Group 1 in Argentina - Segunda Division
1938Third in Poule A in Argentina - Segunda Division
1935Seventh in Poule B in Argentina - Segunda Division
1934Seventh in Poule B in Argentina - Segunda Division
1932Sixth in Poule A in Argentina - Segunda Division
1931Ninth in Argentina - Primera Division (relegated to Segunda Division)
1930??? in Argentina - Primera Division
1929Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division