Liceo Naval
Location: Nunez
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B14/09/2019Los Matreros - Liceo Naval17-36
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B07/09/2019Liceo Naval - Liceo Militar35-14
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B31/08/2019Curupaytì - Liceo Naval39-16
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B24/08/2019Liceo Naval - Universitario La Plata16-15
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B10/08/2019Hurling - Liceo Naval15-54
Fixtures
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B21/09/2019Liceo Naval - C.U.Q.
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B12/10/2019Monte Grande - Liceo Naval
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B19/10/2019Liceo Naval - San Cirano
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B26/10/2019San Patricio - Liceo Naval
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B02/11/2019Liceo Naval - Don Bosco
Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo I 01
Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo II 10
2019Competition not yet finished in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B
2018Defeated in Playout in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A (relegated to URBA - 1° Division B)
2017Winner in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division B (promoted to URBA - 1° Division A)
2016Eighth in Zona Reubicacion - Group A in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (relegated to URBA - 1° Division B)
2015Finalist in Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo I
2014Tenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Second in Zona B in Argentina - Copa Buenos Aires
2013Thirteenth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2012Sixth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Winner in Group A in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II (promoted to Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I)
2011Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2010Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2009Winner in Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo II
2008Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2007Fourteenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Second in Group B in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2006Sixteenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (relegated to Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II)
2005Sixth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2004Fourth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Third in Group B in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II (promoted to Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I)
2003Thirteenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Winner in Group A in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2002Eleventh in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (relegated to Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II)
2001Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes B and Fourth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes B 2001) and Second in Group B in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II (promoted to Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I)
2000Seventh in Zona Reubicacion - Group H in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
1991Eleventh in Reubicacion de Segunda Division in Argentina - Segunda Division
1985Ninth in Reubicacion de Segunda Division in Argentina - Segunda Division
1983Defeated in Playout in Argentina - Segunda Division (relegated to Lower Leagues)
1982??? in Argentina - Lower Leagues (promoted to Segunda Division)
1981Defeated in Playout in Argentina - Segunda Division (relegated to Lower Leagues)
1980Tenth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1979Fifth in Argentina - Segunda Division and Third in Poule B in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1978Fifth in Zona B in Argentina - Primera Division and Second in Zona B in Argentina - Segunda Division
1977Third in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior (relegated to Segunda Division) and Defeated in Semifinals Final phase - A in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1976Seventh in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior
1975Third in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior
1974Winner in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior
1973Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Campeonato Argentino de Clubes and Seventh in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior
1972Second in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior
1971Fifth in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior
1970Third in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior and Third in Final round in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1969??? in Argentina - Lower Leagues (promoted to Division Superior)