San Martin
Location: Saenz Pena
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A02/11/2019San Martin - San Carlos38-53
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A26/10/2019San Albano - San Martin48-29
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A19/10/2019San Martin - Champagnat24-29
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A15/10/2019Olivos R.C. - San Martin38-15
Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A21/09/2019Buenos Aires C. & R. - San Martin44-10
Historical names
First seasonLast seasonTeam name
19221948Pacific Railway A.C.
Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo II 10
2019Thirteenth in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A
2018Fourth in Zona 1 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes B and Eleventh in Argentina - URBA - Top 12 (relegated to URBA - 1° Division A)
2017Second in Argentina - URBA - 1° Division A (promoted to URBA - Top 12)
2016Fifth in Zona Reubicacion - Group A in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (relegated to URBA - 1° Division A)
2015Defeated in Tie breaker in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2014Ninth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Sixth in Zona A in Argentina - Copa Buenos Aires
2013Third in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2012Fourth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2011Eleventh in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2010Fourth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2009Tenth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2008Eighth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2007Seventh in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I and Second in Group A in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II (promoted to Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I)
2006Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2005Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II
2004Winner in Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo II
2003Fifteenth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (relegated to Torneo de la URBA - Grupo II)
2002Fourth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2001Seventh in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2000Second in Zona Reubicacion - Group G in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
1997Thirteenth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Primera Division
1996Twelfth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Primera Division
1989Seventh in Reubicacion de Segunda Division in Argentina - Segunda Division
1987Eighth in Reubicacion de Segunda Division in Argentina - Segunda Division (relegated to Lower Leagues)
1986Winner in Playout in Argentina - Segunda Division
1985Winner in Reubicacion de Segunda Division in Argentina - Segunda Division
1984Fourth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1983Defeated in Playout in Argentina - Primera Division and Second in Argentina - Segunda Division
1982Third in Argentina - Segunda Division
1981Ninth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1980Sixth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1979Sixth in Argentina - Segunda Division and Fourth in Poule A in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1978??? in Argentina - Lower Leagues (promoted to Segunda Division) and Second in Zona B in Argentina - Segunda Division
1977Eighth in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior (relegated to Lower Leagues) and Third in Poule B in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1976Seventh in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior
1975Seventh in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior
1974Seventh in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior
1973Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Campeonato Argentino de Clubes and Eighth in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior
1972Third in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior
1971Fifth in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior
1970Seventh in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Division Superior and Third in Group A in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1969Eleventh in Argentina - Primera Division and Sixth in Group 3 in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1968Tenth in Argentina - Primera Division and Fifth in Group 2 in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1967Tenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1966Ninth in Argentina - Primera Division
1965Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division
1964Seventh in Argentina - Primera Division
1963Sixth in Grupo Gagnadores in Argentina - Primera Division
1962Winner in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1961Third in Argentina - Segunda Division
1960Fourth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1959Fifth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1958Fourth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1957Seventh in Argentina - Segunda Division
1956Second in Argentina - Segunda Division
1955Defeated in Playout in Argentina - Primera Division (relegated to Segunda Division)
1954Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division
1953Twelfth in Argentina - Primera Division
1952Eleventh in Argentina - Primera Division
1951??? in Argentina - Primera Division
1950Fourteenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1949Thirteenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1948Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division
1947Second in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1946Second in Argentina - Segunda Division
1945Second in Argentina - Segunda Division
1944Defeated in Playout in Argentina - Primera Division (relegated to Segunda Division)
1943Winner in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1942Second in Argentina - Segunda Division
1941Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Segunda Division
1940Twelfth in Argentina - Torneo de Invitacion (relegated to Segunda Division)
1939Fourth in Argentina - Torneo de Invitacion
1938Fourth in Argentina - Torneo de Invitacion
1937Sixth in Argentina - Torneo de Invitacion
1936??? in Argentina - Primera Division
1935Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division
1934Ninth in Argentina - Primera Division
1933??? in Argentina - Primera Division
1932Sixth in Argentina - Primera Division
1931Fourth in Argentina - Primera Division
1930??? in Argentina - Primera Division
1929Fifth in Argentina - Primera Division