Gungahlin Eagles
The club was based in Daramalan until 1998.
Location: Gungahlin
Founded in 1967
Feeder of: Brumbies
Australia - John I Dent Cup04/08/2019Gungahlin Eagles - Uni-Norths Owls18-25
Australia - John I Dent Cup27/07/2019Eastern Suburbs - Gungahlin Eagles32-22
Australia - John I Dent Cup20/07/2019Canberra Royals - Gungahlin Eagles25-22
Australia - John I Dent Cup13/07/2019Gungahlin Eagles - Western Districts Lions47-12
Australia - John I Dent Cup06/07/2019Gungahlin Eagles - Uni-Norths Owls26-20
Historical names
First seasonLast seasonTeam name
19671998Daramalan Eagles
ACTRU Premier Division 311
2019Defeated in Minor semifinal Semifinals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2018Defeated in Preliminar Final Finals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2017Fifth in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2016Defeated in Preliminar Final Finals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2015Sixth in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2014Defeated in Preliminar Final Finals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2013Fifth in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2012Defeated in Minor semifinal Semifinals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2011Defeated in Preliminar Final Finals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2010Defeated in Preliminar Final Finals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2009Fifth in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2008Defeated in Minor semifinal Semifinals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2007Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2006Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2005Defeated in Preliminar Final Finals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2004Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2003Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2002Defeated in Minor semifinal Semifinals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1995Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1990Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1989Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1988Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1987Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1986Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1985Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1984Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1983Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1982Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup