Western Districts Lions
Location: Canberra
Founded in 1962
Feeder of: Brumbies
Australia - John I Dent Cup27/07/2019Western Districts Lions - Uni-Norths Owls40-26
Australia - John I Dent Cup20/07/2019Tuggeranong Vikings - Western Districts Lions63-14
Australia - John I Dent Cup13/07/2019Gungahlin Eagles - Western Districts Lions47-12
Australia - John I Dent Cup29/06/2019Western Districts Lions - Queanbeyan Whites14-50
Australia - John I Dent Cup22/06/2019Western Districts Lions - Eastern Suburbs33-20
ACTRU Premier Division 135
2019Sixth in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2018Seventh in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2017Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2016Sixth in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2015Defeated in Minor semifinal Semifinals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2014Defeated in Minor semifinal Semifinals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2013Defeated in Minor semifinal Semifinals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2012Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2011Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2010Defeated in Minor semifinal Semifinals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2009Defeated in Minor semifinal Semifinals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2008Fifth in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2007Fifth in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2006Defeated in Preliminar Final Finals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2005Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2004Defeated in Preliminar Final Finals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2003Defeated in Preliminar Final Finals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2002Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2001Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
2000Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1996Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1993Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1984Defeated in Quarter finals in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1980Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1978Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1977Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1976Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1975Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1974Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1973Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1970Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1969Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup