Northern Suburbs
It merged into Uni-Norths Owls in 2001.
Location: Canberra
Founded in 1938
Feeder of: Brumbies
ACTRU Premier Division 77
1975Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1972Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1971Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1967Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1966Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1965Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1964Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1963Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1956Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1954Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1948Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1947Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1940Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1938Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup