Royal Military College
Location: Canberra
Founded in 1911
Feeder of: Brumbies
Australia - Friendly Matches30/05/1951Royal Military College - New Zealand Universities0-42
Australia - Friendly Matches1921Royal Military College - New Zealand Universities4-34
ACTRU Premier Division 146
1974Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1972Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1963Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1962Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1961Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1960Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1958Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1956Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1955Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1953Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1952Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1951Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1950Finalist in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1949Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1948Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1946Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1945Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1941Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1939Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1938Winner in Australia - John I Dent Cup