Argentina - Nacional de Clubes Season: Competition overview
Skip Navigation Links
Nacional de Clubes

Nacional de Clubes 1998

Overview
For this season it was decided that URBA would have 11 teams, while other 11 teams would qualify from Torneo del Interior and 2 teams were admitted from Tucuman.

Final results

Qualifiers
NOA
Universitario TucumanWinner in Torneo regional del NOA 1998
HuirapucaWinner in Torneo del NOA - Zona Ascenso 1998
UCR (Cordoba)
Jockey Club CordobaWinner in Torneo del Interior 1998
La TabladaDefeated in semifinals in Torneo del Interior 1998
Cordoba A.C.Second in Zona 2 in Torneo del Interior 1998
Tala R.C.Second in Zona 1 in Torneo del Interior 1998
Palermo BajoThird in Zona 2 in Torneo del Interior 1998
URBA (Buenos Aires)
HindúWinner in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 1998
S.I.C.Finalist in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 1998
Atletico del RosarioDefeated in semifinals in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 1998
La Plata R.C.
AlumniThird in Zona Campeonato - Group F in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 1998
San CiranoThird in Zona Campeonato - Group E in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 1998
NewmanFourth in Zona Campeonato - Group F in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 1998
San Luis R.C.Fourth in Zona Campeonato - Group E in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 1998
Olivos R.C.Fifth in Zona Campeonato - Group E in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 1998
Regatas Bella VistaFifth in Zona Campeonato - Group F in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 1998
C.A.S.I.Sixth in Zona Campeonato - Group E in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 1998
URC (Cuyo)
Marista R.C.Finalist in Torneo del Interior 1998
Los TordosSecond in Zona 3 in Torneo del Interior 1998
Teque R.C.Third in Zona 3 in Torneo del Interior 1998
URNE (Nordeste)
ArandurogaThird in Zona 1 in Torneo del Interior 1998
URR (Rosario)
DuendesDefeated in semifinals in Torneo del Interior 1998
Jockey Club RosarioSecond in Zona 4 in Torneo del Interior 1998

Final phase
Round of 32Round of 16Quarter finalsSemifinalsFinal
Marista R.C.
10/31/1998 - 24-32
Duendes
Duendes11/7/1998 - 24-39