Argentina - Nacional de Clubes Season: Competition overview
Skip Navigation Links
Nacional de Clubes

Nacional de Clubes 1999

Overview
For this season it was decided that URBA would have 8 teams, while other 8 teams would qualify from Torneo del Interior.

Final results
Winner:La Tablada

Qualifiers
NOA
HuirapucaDefeated in semifinals in Torneo del Interior 1999
UCR (Cordoba)
Jockey Club CordobaWinner in Torneo del Interior 1999
Tala R.C.Defeated in semifinals in Torneo del Interior 1999
La TabladaDefeated in quarter finals in Torneo del Interior 1999
URBA (Buenos Aires)
S.I.C.Winner in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 1999
Atletico del RosarioFinalist in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 1999
C.U.B.A.Defeated in semifinals in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 1999
Hindú
C.A.S.I.Third in Zona Campeonato - Group E in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 1999
San CiranoThird in Zona Campeonato - Group F in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 1999
Los TilosFourth in Zona Campeonato - Group F in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 1999
San Luis R.C.Fourth in Zona Campeonato - Group E in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 1999
URC (Cuyo)
Los TordosDefeated in quarter finals in Torneo del Interior 1999
URR (Rosario)
DuendesFinalist in Torneo del Interior 1999
Jockey Club RosarioDefeated in quarter finals in Torneo del Interior 1999
Logaritmo

Final phase
Round of 16Quarter finalsSemifinalsFinal
Huirapuca
10/17/1999 - 17-21San Cirano
10/23/1999 - 24-31
San CiranoLa Tablada