Argentina - Nacional de Clubes B Season: Competition overview
Skip Navigation Links
Nacional de Clubes
Nacional de Clubes B

Nacional de Clubes B 2001

Overview
For this season it was decided that URBA would have 4 teams, while other 4 teams would qualify from Torneo del Interior B.

Final results
Winner:Lince R.C.

Qualifiers
NOA
Lince R.C.Defeated in semifinals in Torneo del Interior B 2001
Oeste
Teque R.C.Defeated in semifinals in Torneo del Interior B 2001
UCR (Cordoba)
Cordoba A.C.Second in Zona 4 in Torneo del Interior B 2001
URBA (Buenos Aires)
LomasSecond in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 2001
Liceo NavalFourth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 2001
HurlingFifth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 2001
Belgrano A.C.Sixth in Reubicacion Grupo 1 in Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I 2001
URMDP (Mar del Plata)
Universitario Mar del PlataFinalist in Torneo del Interior B 2001

Final phase
Quarter finalsSemifinalsFinal
Lomas
11/3/2001 - 47-23Lomas