Argentina - Copa Buenos Aires Season: Competition overview
Skip Navigation Links
Division Superior
Division de Ascenso
Torneo Extra

Torneo Extra 1977

Overview
Teams from Buenos Aires Division Superior were divided into 6 pools of 4 teams, qualifying the winner for Torneo A and the 2nd for torneo B.
The best teams from Interior were geographically divided into 4 pools: the winners of the 4 pool played a match qualifying the winners for torneo A and the losers for torneo B.

Final results
Torneo Extra:Los Tarcos

Buenos Aires 1st phase
Poule A
Pos.TeamPtsPldWDL
1Newman00000Qualified to final phase - A
2C.A.S.I.00000Qualified to final phase - B
3Liceo Militar00000
4Regatas Bella Vista00000

Poule B
Pos.TeamPtsPldWDL
1Belgrano A.C.00000Qualified to final phase - A
2Champagnat00000Qualified to final phase - B
3San Martin00000
4La Plata R.C.00000

Poule C
Pos.TeamPtsPldWDL
1Hindú00000Qualified to final phase - A
2C.U.B.A.00000Qualified to final phase - B
3Olivos R.C.00000
4Old Georgians00000

Poule D
Pos.TeamPtsPldWDL
1Liceo Naval00000Qualified to final phase - A
2Pueyrredon00000Qualified to final phase - B
3Banco Nacion00000
4Curupaytì00000

Poule E
Pos.TeamPtsPldWDL
1S.I.C.00000Qualified to final phase - A
2San Cirano00000Qualified to final phase - B
3Pucarà00000
4San Fernando00000

Poule F
Pos.TeamPtsPldWDL
1Alumni00000Qualified to final phase - A
2Deportiva Francesa00000Qualified to final phase - B
3Buenos Aires C. & R.00000
4San Luis R.C.00000

Interior 2nd phase

Final phase - A